[linux-elitists] Announcing: The Ubucon

John Mark Walker johnmark@johnmark.org
Sun May 21 01:08:02 PDT 2006

All,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm putting together a conference - The
Ubucon (rhymes with Rubicon) - for Ubuntu users, developers and admins. Many
many thanks to Google for letting me use their space. A huge debt of
gratitude goes to Chris and Leslie over there for helping with this.

The Ubucon will be held August 18 and 19, the days immediately following
LinuxWorld San Francisco.

Here's the conference wiki so far - http://www.linuxpip.org/ubuconwiki/

As you can see, there's not much there yet. With your help, however, that will
change RSN.

theubucon-request@linuxpip.org or go to