[linux-elitists] Heise covers Greg K-H

rosebud rosebud@sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Mar 6 20:07:07 PST 2006

On Sun, Mar 05, 2006 at 09:16:15PM -0800, Dan Martinez wrote:

>> Hmm...the 'auf Englisch' link seems to have eluded me. But then
>> surely it eluded many others, yes?

>> Anybody got a translation?

> Here's a stab:

Congrats to Mr. Martinez, who, along with Mr. Bernstein, deserve
the l-e Weekly Bravery Award for challenging the list's status
quo. Bernstein had the guts to acknowledge he didn't know German.
Martinez avoided *talking about* "content," but instead *produced*
some! Danke!

> Also, while we're being all teutonic and stuff, I'll point out
> that Don *should* have said "SUSETreiberpolizei *im* Haus!".

I wasn't going to say anything, and now I don't have to.

--
rosebud