CiteSeer-O-Meter (was Re: [linux-elitists] I agreed not to help you, can you help me?)

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Thu Jun 15 13:45:06 PDT 2006

Not to try to out-do Lance, but...

On Fri, 2006-06-16 at 03:40 +1000, Paul Collins wrote:
> J Sloan <joe@tmsusa.com> writes:
> > David L. Anselmi wrote:
> >> J Sloan wrote:
> >> [...]
> >>
> >> You meant BSD rather than gentoo, didn't you? ;-)
> >
> > That's very perceptive. There may be something in what you've said.
>
> While we're all having fun, here's a table of CiteSeer hits for
> selected search terms.
>
>   unix        10000+

Most of those are about SCOg trying to "vigorously defend since 2003"
its UNIX IP. Oh, trying to change history now. Bah.

>   debian        112

Doubtless that all those are about Policy and the Definition of Free.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is
Stronger, Better, Faster: Linux

Use Debian GNU/Linux, its a bazaar thing

NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the
National Security Agency may have read this email
without warning, warrant, or notice, and certainly
without probable cause. They may do this without
any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no
recourse nor protection.