[linux-elitists] I agreed not to help you, can you help me?

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Thu Jun 15 13:40:25 PDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-15 at 16:54 +0100, Dave wrote:
> On 14/06/06, Greg Folkert <greg@gregfolkert.net> wrote:
> > >
> > > Gentoo, of course.
> >
> > lfs you mean.
> > Use Debian GNU/Linux, its a bazaar thing
>
> Heh.

Zactly my point.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is
Stronger, Better, Faster: Linux

Use Debian GNU/Linux, its a bazaar thing

NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the
National Security Agency may have read this email
without warning, warrant, or notice, and certainly
without probable cause. They may do this without
any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no
recourse nor protection.