[linux-elitists] I agreed not to help you, can you help me?

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer@outlands.ca
Thu Jun 15 09:45:07 PDT 2006

Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com> a écrit :
> Greg, did you and J Sloan _really_ need to accept M. Goyer's request for
> public displays of extremely lameness, i.e., distribution advocacy?

Distribution advocacy is lame only when advocating the wrong distro.
Of course,
the definition of "wrong" vary by individual.  That's what make
advocacy so ...
interesting.

BTW, I am unfortunately a pretty poor performer at sarcasm.  Because, as you
hopefully noticed, that's what my previous post was about.