[linux-elitists] I agreed not to help you, can you help me?

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Jun 14 15:23:43 PDT 2006

Quoting J Sloan (joe@tmsusa.com):

> > Please don't force me to post a $DISTRO equivalent of Lou and Peter
> > Berryman's song "Your State's Name Here"
>
> Actually that might be rather edifying...

You might possibly have mis-typed "excruciating".  ;->

--
"Is it not the beauty of an asynchronous form of discussion that one can go and
make cups of tea, floss the cat, fluff the geraniums, open the kitchen window