[linux-elitists] I agreed not to help you, can you help me?

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Jun 14 14:27:10 PDT 2006

Quoting Greg Folkert (greg@gregfolkert.net):

> On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 14:34 -0400, Etienne Goyer wrote:
> > J Sloan <joe@tmsusa.com> wrote :
> > > Just so we're all on the same page, what is the distro of choice for real
> > > linux elitists?
> >
> > Gentoo, of course.
>
> lfs you mean.
>
> Bah, Gentoo is now providing binaries, who needs that.

Greg, did you and J Sloan _really_ need to accept M. Goyer's request for
public displays of extremely lameness, i.e., distribution advocacy?

Please don't force me to post a $DISTRO equivalent of Lou and Peter
Berryman's song "Your State's Name Here"
(http://www.guntheranderson.com/v/data/yourstat.htm).  Filking threats
_are_ the ratio ultima regum of online discourse, n'est-ce pas?

--
Cheers,     "Learning Java has been a slow and tortuous process for me.  Every
Rick Moen   few minutes, I start screaming 'No, you fools!' and have to go