[linux-elitists] I agreed not to help you, can you help me?

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Wed Jun 14 12:20:37 PDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 14:34 -0400, Etienne Goyer wrote:
> J Sloan <joe@tmsusa.com> wrote :
> > Just so we're all on the same page, what is the distro of choice for real
> > linux elitists?
>
> Gentoo, of course.

lfs you mean.

Bah, Gentoo is now providing binaries, who needs that.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is
Stronger, Better, Faster: Linux

Use Debian GNU/Linux, its a bazaar thing

NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the
National Security Agency may have read this email
without warning, warrant, or notice, and certainly
without probable cause. They may do this without
any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no
recourse nor protection.