[linux-elitists] Recommended Workstation Hardware

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue Jun 13 11:47:56 PDT 2006

begin Seth David Schoen quotation of Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 06:40:08PM +0100:
> Paul Collins writes:
> > My last desktop had a 128MB 9200 (also r200-based, less capable than
> > the 8500) and it worked well.
>
> I have that also, and it is a success for playing StepMania (which is
> the whole reason I got the card).  I keep meaning to write up a document
> about how to play DDR with free software.  (But what we really need is
> a culture and infrastructure under which skilled simfile authors can
> get paid cash by fans to write choreography under free licenses.)

If I said, "6,227,968" would that make you a willful
infringer?  Because if it would, I won't.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/