[linux-elitists] I agreed not to help you, can you help me? (was: Dapper Drake (6.06) amd64, XGL/Compiz)

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Mon Jun 12 16:27:32 PDT 2006

On 30-May-2006, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> [request for help on nvidia non-free drivers, in combination with
> other software]

This is linux-elitists. I can think of few *worse* places to ask for
information (except in the negative) on running non-free drivers.

    <URL:http://zgp.org/~dmarti/blosxom/freedom/help-for-nonfree.html>

--
 \     "My theory of evolution is that Darwin was adopted."  -- Steven |
  `\                                                            Wright |