[linux-elitists] GPL Violations

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Wed Jul 26 19:04:42 PDT 2006

On 26-Jul-2006, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Ben Finney (ben@benfinney.id.au):
> > They're copyrights, not property rights.
>
> A quibble too far:  I did not say (nor mean) _natural_ property.

A distinction easily missed, and difficult to impart. So why not just
talk about copyright, instead of raising the "natural versus
kinda-not-really property" spectre at all?

--
 \     "I went to a museum where all the artwork was done by children. |
  `\       They had all the paintings up on refrigerators."  -- Steven |