[linux-elitists] Wikitravel, LinuxWorld Conference and Expo

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue Jul 25 09:35:36 PDT 2006

(For those of you who don't obsessively follow the
IT media, Network World now has linuxworld.com, and
I'm the site editor.  No affiliation to the former
licensee of the site, but there is an affiliation to
the rest of the IDG empire, which owns IDG World Expo,
which runs the Expo.  So I'm the IT media again. (end
disclaimer) )

Anyway, it's almost time for LinuxWorld Conference
and Expo again, and my finding stuff in San Francisco
skillz are much reduced.

So...if you have a favorite place to go for lunch
or whatever in the area of Moscone Center, could you
do the whole LinuxWorld crowd a favor and put it up
on Wikitravel?

  http://wikitravel.org/en/San_Francisco/SoMa

--
Don Marti