[linux-elitists] *tris?

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Mon Jul 10 16:16:45 PDT 2006

On 10-Jul-2006, Rick Moen wrote:
> I'm not an attorney, and so cannot offer legal advice on your
> specific situation.  I'm merely a sysadmin with a very longtime
> interest in legal issues concerning software.

It's ironic that such well-backed and well-researched advice is more
safely given by someone with no formal legal background.

Thanks Rick, glad you're on our side.

--
 \       "He who wonders discovers that this in itself is wonder."  -- |
  `\                                           Maurits Cornelis Escher |