[linux-elitists] IANAL, TINLA

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Thu Jan 12 14:24:39 PST 2006

On 12-Jan-2006, Don Marti wrote:
> So when a bunch of freedom-loving hackers can get a Famous Law
> Professor to call them back about comments on licensing issues...
>
> http://people.debian.org/~evan/ccsummary

Not sure about the connection between the URL and what you've said.

Possibly  s/can get/can't get/  ? But I don't even see in that URL
where the Famous Law Professor has or hasn't called back.

> What is up with Debian and CC these days, anyway?

Didn't you hear? Everything is software, and software is speech, and
they are me and you are we together.

--
 \      "When I wake up in the morning, I just can't get started until |
  `\     I've had that first, piping hot pot of coffee. Oh, I've tried |