[linux-elitists] Save Chip!

Marc MERLIN marc@merlins.org
Mon Jan 2 10:26:42 PST 2006

On Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 05:39:26PM -0700, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> Chip Salzenberg, sometime contributor to this list, though I believe he
> may have other FS credentials[1] is currently under legal action from
> his (presumably former) employer, one Health Marketing Science of King
> of Prussia, PA.
>
> The story's on Slashdot:
>
>     http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/06/30/1854228
>
>     Perl's Chip Salzenberg Sued, Home Raided
>     The Courts | Posted by jamie on 03:30 PM June 30th, 2005
>     from the whistleblower dept.

What's disappointing is that I sent money, ordered several T-shirts, and
never heard back from Chip or the company that was supposed to send the
thank you T-shirts... (which I never received of course)
I Emailed Chip later at chip@pobox.com, but I never heard back either.

This is quite disappointing :(

Marc