[linux-elitists] Speaking of HTML archives...

Bob Bernstein rs@bernstein.providence.ri.us
Mon Jan 2 20:55:49 PST 2006

Anyone looking for work?

-=snip=-

Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 14:18:44 +0100
From: Ganoksin <ganoksin@gmail.com>
To: mhonarc-users@mhonarc.org
Subject: Threads spanning across multiple time periods archives

Hello

We are looking for a solution (possible custom work) to link together
threads that span across multiple time periods (monthly archives) to
ease navigation and increase the mail archive functionality.

please contact me on or off list with and ideas or offers
thanks

-=snip=-

--
Bob Bernstein

Men do not all desire the same things: Domination
is a powerful desire. The phrase about the lion
lying down with the lamb is commonly quoted; but
Isaiah knew his vision of peace would take divine
intervention, not at all to be counted on. Without
such intervention, the lion dines well.

                                      Jeffrey Hart