[linux-elitists] http://zgp.org/linux-elitists/Aaron+Sherman.html

Aaron Sherman ajs@ajs.com
Mon Jan 2 14:14:57 PST 2006

The URL mentioned in my subject bothers me a bit, so I thought I'd bring
it up to the list. Making my messages to this list public is fine, but
doing so in such a way that distorts my contribution is something that
I'd prefer if whoever set this up could avoid (I'm sure you didn't mean
it that way).

The page begins:

        Aaron Sherman
        I hate you, Greg

No context. No indication of why I hate Greg (I don't).

The page goes on to list several subjects of threads along with their
contributors and a short excerpt. The excerpts, however, are also not
mine.

Searching for my name via Google (yeah, I googled myself, go fig) yields
this page as the 7th hit, and given that it's not really about anything
that I said or did, could someone please just add a comment to the page
(presumably by modifying the indexing software in question) to indicate
that this is an index of threads that I contributed to, not a list of
excerpts from my postings?

Thank you very much for your time in advance.