[linux-elitists] Editor Emeritus... wishing it was still Editor in Chief

Ilan Rabinovitch irabinovitch@gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 15:48:45 PST 2006

On a side note, it looks like SSC is no longer in bussiness. According
a press release on the site, Carlie Farchild took over  Linux Journal
and created BellTown Media. [1]
I'm not 100% sure who has Tux and IT Garage now.

[1] http://www.belltownmedia.com/node?from=1