[linux-elitists] Money for free (drivers) (was: Okay... so now how do I get...)

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Fri Dec 15 16:08:30 PST 2006

On 15-Dec-2006, Ilan Rabinovitch wrote:
> On 12/14/06, Chris Ball <cjb@mrao.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> >By providing moral and/or financial and/or technical support to the
> >Nouveau[1] project over the next year.
>
> You mention providing financial support.  Are there any bounty
> programs for this? or groups accepting donations to be used for
> driver development?

Annoyingly, I can't find anything at the project's site[0] for how to
provide money to them. Surely, if they want to spend time on the
project, they should show people how to pay them to do so right on the
front page.

A search leads me to a Pledge Bank pledge[1] for the project, which
seems the closest thing.

[0] <URL:http://nouveau.freedesktop.org/>

[1] <URL:http://www.pledgebank.com/nouveaudriver>

--
 \         "I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know |
  `\                               what to feed it."  -- Steven Wright |