[linux-elitists] Okay... so now how do I get...

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Dec 14 17:07:22 PST 2006

Quoting Dave Jones (davej@redhat.com):

> It's not just rotating desktops and burning wobbly windows that are
> driving (har!) people to use these drivers though.
> I see an increasing number of people running nvidia.ko just because
> it does dual-head or tv-out, whilst nv doesn't.

Good point.  I'd forgotten entirely about that.  (That's the problem
with using crufty old laptops as glorified X terminals.)

--
Cheers,      English is essentially Pictish that was attacked out of nowhere by
Rick Moen    Angles cohabiting with Teutons who were done in by a drunk bunch of