[linux-elitists] Okay... so now how do I get...

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Thu Dec 14 15:14:27 PST 2006

On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 14:39 -0800, Greg KH wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 14, 2006 at 05:30:06PM -0500, Greg Folkert wrote:
> > P.S. And yes I am being a bit simplistic and inflammatory here. But,
> > this is the tone of an e-mail I got from a Windows Fan-boy I regularly
> > heckle. I can see his point, can you?
>
> No I can not.  /. is over there...
>
> And becides, any one, or any company that basis _anything_ on the fact
> that a binary kernel module will happen to work in the future is so
> foolish it's not even funny.

I guess I just wanted to give show that some of the Staunchest
adversaries take the least bit of a trouble and make it into "Ahh there
we go, its falling down" problem.

I don't like to dignify the attacks. But he does dignify mine...
everytime.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is