[linux-elitists] Spam via the list

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Sun Dec 10 09:52:04 PST 2006

begin Teh Entar-Nick quotation of Sun, Dec 10, 2006 at 10:06:47AM +0000:

> Except that I'm still getting double posts.  Did you migrate the
> subscriber list, or did you cull from archive addresses?  Oh, what about
> the "nomail" flag?  It's possible that some of us with multiple
> addresses have a nomail subscription to allow posting under goofy vanity
> domains.

I just dumped the subscriber list on one system and
restored it on the other.  If you had nomail manually
set, that did not carry over.

The "A" record for zgp.org now points to the new
server, so the original list URL:
is now pointing at the new server.

--
Don Marti