[linux-elitists] Spam via the list

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Sun Dec 10 02:06:47 PST 2006

Don Marti:
> begin Jonathan Corbet quotation of Sat, Dec 09, 2006 at 08:51:35AM -0700:
> > Additionally I now get *two* copies of everything.  Double spam for
> > no extra charge!
>
> Welcome back, all.  Sorry about the mixup.
>
> This is a fresh install of Mailman 2.1.5 on a new box, and the elitism
> rules and DNS should both be working correctly now.

Except that I'm still getting double posts.  Did you migrate the
subscriber list, or did you cull from archive addresses?  Oh, what about
the "nomail" flag?  It's possible that some of us with multiple
addresses have a nomail subscription to allow posting under goofy vanity
domains.

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.               Nick Moffitt
                                                    nick@zork.net