[linux-elitists] [doc@ssc.com: [Fwd: Plug 'n' Pray to Plug 'n' Play: What's it Going to Take?]]]

Doc Searls doc@searls.com
Fri Apr 21 06:03:47 PDT 2006

At 11:05 PM -0700 4/20/06, Greg KH wrote:
>l-e's filter caught this...

Yep. It's because I wrote the first version of that on the Linux
ThinkPad, then lost it somehow. My fault I'm sure. But the thinkpad
has fan noise that cranks my tinitis up to eleven. (Gotta get a
different laptop. Recommendations welcome.) So I wrote it again and
sent it on the Mac latpop, knowing it would be intercepted by the
filter, and hoping Don would notice and override it. I had to leave
and didn't have more time. I'll re-send this morning from the
ThinkPad.