[linux-elitists] I hate you, Greg.

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Wed Oct 26 12:57:55 PDT 2005

begin  Eugen Leitl  quotation:
> On Wed, Oct 26, 2005 at 09:54:15AM -0700, Teh Entar-Nick wrote:
> > We had to holler and yell on the pigdog list to keep him from
> > BOUNCING mails to the list, in the old days.  Fortunately for us,
> > almost no list software permits that any more.
>
> Ha, mutt has no such issues.

Your posts are not making it to the list because you're not using mutt's
list-reply feature.  You have failed the l-e intelligence test.

And what "issues" do you mean?  mutt has both bounce and forward
features, and bouncing to lists is still a PITA.  You have fixed nothing
beyond moving to blind forwarding, and you're still running roughshod
over list etiquette.

--
A: No.                                                    Nick Moffitt
Q: Should I put my reply above quoted text?         nick@teh.entar.net