[linux-elitists] OpenSolaris

Greg KH greg@kroah.com
Fri Nov 18 16:59:30 PST 2005

On Sat, Nov 19, 2005 at 12:03:36PM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> btw, I'll be in Portland at the start of December. Beer?

Definitely.  Drop me a line when you know dates and times.

For anyone else, there's a monthly Linux Kernel programmers
get-together-and-drink-beer meeting in Portland that anyone is invited
too if they wish.  Seems there are more Linux kernel programmers living
here than anywhere else in the world right now.  Quite odd...

Just let me know and I'll get you the details.

thanks,

greg k-h