[linux-elitists] OpenSolaris

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Fri Nov 18 17:03:36 PST 2005

<quote who="Greg KH">

> > How does that philosophy gel with your earlier defensive reply? :-)
>
> Um, you were saying that systemtap was copied from dtrace, and I was
> just trying to set the record straight?  Yeah, that's it... :)

Misdirection...

  > It is wonderful to have Sun kicking Linux up the arse with some
  > innovative, useful and *OPEN SOURCE* technologies. :-)

  Heh, and for all those things that Linux kicks Sun's arse on, those don't
  count?

btw, I'll be in Portland at the start of December. Beer?

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu USA & Europe Tour: Oct-Nov 2005            http://wiki.ubuntu.com/3BT

    "I can't imagine anyone telling Emma Bunton to shut up. It would be
                        rather like slapping Bambi."