[linux-elitists] OpenSolaris

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Fri Nov 18 16:48:31 PST 2005

<quote who="Greg KH">

> > One thing that concerns me is that too few of us on this side of the
> > fence are happy to admit we have sore bottom cheeks.
>
> That's because for the majority of us, it isn't a "us vs. them" type
> thing.

How does that philosophy gel with your earlier defensive reply? :-)

> If it becomes pressing that stuff like zfs and dtrace are good and
> wanted for Linux, it will happen, just give it time.  I'm in no rush.

In the mean time, it's great technology, and not to be pooh-poohed on that
level. :-)

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu USA & Europe Tour: Oct-Nov 2005            http://wiki.ubuntu.com/3BT

  I wonder how many bugs have gone unfixed due to misspellings of "FIXME".