[linux-elitists] Heise covers Greg K-H

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Wed Nov 16 11:36:24 PST 2005

begin Aaron Burt quotation of Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 11:55:07PM -0800:

> Yay! Open-source software testing is teh nifty.  To splice threads, it
> is IMO one of the most valuable things the OSDL has been working on.

LTP, anyone?

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7445
http://ltp.sourceforge.net/

> Heck, Amazon Mechanical Turk was able to keep me fascinated for a good
> hour looking at pics of storefronts in Seattle and Portland while
> earning a few pennies.  Perhaps there's something there.

K3wl SpikeSource project: a tool that will let you
record all your actions on a web app, to play back
for testing later:

http://developer.spikesource.com/wiki/index.php/Projects:TestGen4Web

...or you can use your recording to create a test
script in PHP.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/