[linux-elitists] Re: Replying to a List and another Recipient [was Re: Petitition for Nvidia to Release Open-Source Drivers]

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Nov 10 12:33:11 PST 2005

Quoting Jeff Kinz (jkinz@kinz.org):

> Hi Shlomi:
>
> 	Baloney.  And you know that.
>
> Anyone with your cultural origins (Jewish) is going to consider that
> term incredibly offensive. Almost anyone with American (USA) or European
> origins will also consider it incredibly offensive. I certainly do.

Oh, get off your high horse, Jeff.  As a professional paranoic (IT
division), I think your ascribing that sort of melodrama to Shlomi's
entirely level-headed and conversational sentence gives the rest of us a
bad name.

He said what he was getting at.  It's perfectly credible.  You have no
reason to think him dishonest.  So, move on.