[linux-elitists] Re: Replying to a List and another Recipient [was Re: Petitition for Nvidia to Release Open-Source Drivers]

quasi@cream.org quasi@cream.org
Thu Nov 10 08:18:23 PST 2005

> Hi Shlomi:
>
> 	Baloney.  And you know that.
>
> Anyone with your cultural origins (Jewish) is going to consider that
> term incredibly offensive. Almost anyone with American (USA) or European
> origins will also consider it incredibly offensive. I certainly do.

I disagree. The geeks I know use it all the time in the small-n context.

Especially when it comes to the network nazis with their proxies,
grammar nazis with their gerunds and subjunctives and shoe nazis who
have declared that Camper shoes are not business-casual. Gah.

I'm Yerpean too.

Martin