[linux-elitists] Re: Replying to a List and another Recipient [was Re: Petitition for Nvidia to Release Open-Source Drivers]

Eugen Leitl eugen@leitl.org
Thu Nov 10 07:51:48 PST 2005

On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 10:16:45AM -0500, Jeff Kinz wrote:

> 	Baloney.  And you know that.
>
> Anyone with your cultural origins (Jewish) is going to consider that
> term incredibly offensive. Almost anyone with American (USA) or European

You deciding what Shlomi has to think is incredibly offensive.

> origins will also consider it incredibly offensive. I certainly do.

Baloney. Nazi is a generic term, especially in online circles.
I commend you for your sensibilities, but please don't claim
to speak for everybody. You don't.

After grammar and semantics nazis, we now have Godwin nazis.