[linux-elitists] Re: Replying to a List and another Recipient [was Re: Petitition for Nvidia to Release Open-Source Drivers]

Shlomi Fish shlomif@iglu.org.il
Wed Nov 9 20:38:27 PST 2005

On Wednesday 09 November 2005 22:21, Teh Entar-Nick wrote:
> begin  Shlomi Fish  quotation:
> > A completely nazi measurement for a complete non-issue and even
> > anti-issue.
>
> Okay, I realize you're Israeli, but do you think you could chill out a
> little on comparing Don's mailing list configuration with the Holocaust?

That's not the meaning of the word "nazi" (notice the lowercase "N") I used
here. Reading from:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/nazi

<<<<
nazi (slang) A person considered unfairly oppressive or needlessly strict.
I tried to get into the club, but the door nazi threw me out.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish      shlomif@iglu.org.il

bottom 5%.