[linux-elitists] Replying to a List and another Recipient [was Re: Petitition for Nvidia to Release Open-Source Drivers]

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Wed Nov 9 12:21:05 PST 2005

begin  Shlomi Fish  quotation:
> A completely nazi measurement for a complete non-issue and even
> anti-issue.

Okay, I realize you're Israeli, but do you think you could chill out a
little on comparing Don's mailing list configuration with the Holocaust?

--
"Man, if everything were object-oriented then rsync           Nick Moffitt
could do this already. Of course, if everything were    nick@teh.entar.net