[linux-elitists] Re: Petitition for Nvidia to Release Open-Source Drivers

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Wed Nov 9 04:18:47 PST 2005

On 09-Nov-2005, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 November 2005 09:20, Don Marti wrote:
> > begin Ben Finney quotation of Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 05:21:19PM +1100:
> > > You might want to just reply on-list in future, rather than Cc
> > > to people who are already subscribed. (That's what my
> > > Mail-Followup-To header field explicitly requests you do.)
> >
> > Point of order: on this list, there's no "might want" about it.
> > If you reply to the list plus anyone else, it doesn't go through
> > to the list.
>
> Interesting. That is extremely annoying.

Yes, receiving two identical copies of a message is indeed extremely
annoying. I hope you'll endeavour to avoid causing that situation on
other lists.

--
 \     "Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day. Set a |
  `\   man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."  -- |