[linux-elitists] Leitl on Enterprise Software.

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Tue Nov 1 07:21:44 PST 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 19:25 -0800, John Fry wrote:
> Greg Folkert <greg@gregfolkert.net> writes:
>
> > But in any case I'll provide a URL to a message I stumbled across in the
> > Friends of Rohit Khare [FoRK] mailing list archive. Dated Thu Apr 21
> > 01:07:49 PDT 2005. It is our own Mr. Leitl.
>
> Greg,
>
> Thanks for the link to that excellent piece.  However, to clarify,
> Eugene didn't write it, Kragen Sitaker did.  Eugene forwarded it to
> the list.

Well, I guess I need to comprehend a bit better. But props to both, one
for writing it, one for forwarding it to a mailing list for which I was
reading its archives.

> > http://lair.xent.com/pipermail/fork/Week-of-Mon-20050418/034692.html

completely missed the forward from statement: