[linux-elitists] [LinuxWorld Senior Editorial Staff Resigns]

Eugen Leitl eugen@leitl.org
Sun May 15 08:42:09 PDT 2005

Link: http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/05/14/070233
Posted by: Zonk, on 2005-05-14 12:39:00

   from the someone-should-have-thought-ahead-on-this-one dept.
   sachmet writes "In light of [1]the interview with Fuat Kirccali, Josh
   Turner has announced on his blog [2]the immediate resignation of the
   LinuxWorld senior editorial staff." From the post: "We regret that
   Sys-Con Media has been unable to apply a standard of journalistic
   ethics that we can comfortably operate under. We feel that recent
   articles published with the consent of Sys-Con Media fail to meet
   minimum generally accepted journalistic codes, and because the
   management of Sys-Con Media has failed to acknowledge that the
   articles are by all informed judgment ethically unsupportable, we have
   decided we must find other avenues for our work."