[linux-elitists] Malfeasance

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Tue Mar 29 17:23:35 PST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 15:05 -0800, Teh Entar-Nick wrote:
> begin  Greg Folkert  quotation:
> > On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 14:47 -0800, Teh Entar-Nick wrote:
> > > 	Sorry, still CBA.
> >
> > I can't be asking this, but what does that TLA mean?
> >
> > 	CBA
>
> 	Can't Be Arsed.
Dammint! Then WHY DID you?

I knew what it meant, I was being fac^Wfeca^Wfsck^Wcrapola^W err ahh
yeah; facetious!

can't be asking ; could be asking umm if those weren't dead gives, maybe
you aren't the real TEH Entar-Nick....

Hmmm, who are you and What have you done with Nick Moffitt!
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

Never was a man so badly meant to wear corrective glasses.