[linux-elitists] Malfeasance

Michael Montaigne rosebud@sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Mar 29 15:16:49 PST 2005

On Tue, Mar 29, 2005 at 06:03:02PM -0500, Matthew Galgoci wrote:

> Let's just say that I've been here since before Red Hat became a
> publicly traded entity. Now run along.

Ya know, bandying words on a moronic topic with an anonymous
nitwit only adds to the embarrassment you will be subject to later
on. Plus, you may very likely incur Mr. Moen's displeasure, and be
asked to take this someplace else.

Now, who is it at RedHat, in a position of responsibility (unlike,
evidently, yourself), to whom this thread should be forwarded? You
do have a supervisor, no?

Surely RedHat has a policy that covers this type of misbehaviour.

--
M. Montaigne