[linux-elitists] Malfeasance

Bob Bernstein rs@bernstein.providence.ri.us
Tue Mar 29 14:38:13 PST 2005

Teh Entar-Nick wrote:

> Congratulations, Bob.  You've just pushed my giveashit levels up to the
> point where I felt like replying, but I still can't be arsed to even
> google up an explanation of what a yahoo-360 *is*.

I'm with you!

If there's one thing more galling than not getting invited to join the
latest kewl innurnet thingie, it's not getting invited to join the
latest kewl innurnet thingie that you haven't even heard about!

After about ten seconds of diligent activity, however, I unearthed this:

http://360.yahoo.com/reg/whatis.html

--
Bob Bernstein

	What is the significance of the fact that "abstractions" and
	"generalizations" and the very concepts of "time" and "space"
	occur only in conjunction with a human nervous system?

	                                       P.W. Bridgman (1955)