[linux-elitists] So, when is the Linux Journal gonna give up and finally

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Tue Mar 29 05:54:47 PST 2005

Release a service pack (content update?) to the CD-ROM Archive, I so
regularly use? I'd even be willing to buy the damn update as an ISO to
download.

So, Don, seeing how you maybe kinda have a little bit of influence...
well?

2002 is getting a bit far back for some of the trends we are seeing now
and we really need the reference from the "Source" to make sure the
Agents don't get the upper hand.

Or is that whole archive thing not flying well? I hope not, as I use
mine quite a lot. I even have it available to me on the web. (But in a
protected area, so as not to do the anal-IP-leakage, like Olestra(tm)
does).

So, when can I expect it? Or not?
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

In your absence I find other forms of amusement.