[linux-elitists] Re: MCI boots send-safe (Register) -- adds a net of 11 more spam hosts

Rob McGee list+Elite@nodns4.us
Sat Mar 5 08:22:39 PST 2005

On Wednesday 02 March 2005 19:14, Rick Moen wrote:
> No, _indeed_, you've amply demonstrated that your rhetoric has flown
> entirely off the scale. (The context and overblown wording of your

Thank you for the feedback, and more so for what you have demonstrated
here. This type of discourse does not interest me. True, I am not as
smart as I once was, but I hope I've balanced that out with maturity.

> CLUE:  Don't assume people who aren't jumping on your boat in all
> particulars are stupid.

In fact I did not. If that point came across to you or others, it and
the apparent offense was wholly unintended, and I apologise.
--
    Rob - /dev/rob0