MCI boots send-safe (Register) -- adds a net of 11 more spam hosts (was: Re: [linux-elitists] Spam spam spam spam)

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Wed Mar 2 20:31:46 PST 2005

on Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 04:03:49PM -0800, Greg KH (greg@kroah.com) wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 02, 2005 at 11:50:27AM -0800, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> > Spammers, and by extension, those supporting them in gross material
> > ways.
>
> So, my post here:
> 	http://www.kroah.com/log/linux/send_lots_of_email.html
> should classify me under this labeling scheme.  Hey, SA thinks that tool
> is for spam, who's to question their judgement?

Did _everyone_ take stupid, noncomprehension, pedantic, and nasty pills
today or what?

We judge them on their particulars, Greg.  Is the primary purpose of the
tool generation of spam?  Is a primary effect spam?  Are you promoting
it as a spam tool?  Are you profiting by same?  Are  you taking gross
measures to conceal the nature, source, or origin of mail sent via the
script?

I _thought_ this was elitists.  I seem to be mistaken, as usual.

Peace.

    GNOME development seems to be in low orbit around an extrasolar planet.
    Way out of touch with reality, and no interest in phoning home.
    - http://zgp.org/pipermail/linux-elitists/2003-October/007724.html