[linux-elitists] Re: MCI boots send-safe (Register) -- adds a net of 11 more spam hosts

Aaron Sherman ajs@ajs.com
Wed Mar 2 13:57:51 PST 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 16:41, Rob McGee wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 March 2005 15:33, Aaron Sherman wrote:
> > > But they (Gandi) have not yet removed it from their own
> > > nameservers.
> >
> > Let me see if I understand this
>
> You don't.
>
> > (and please correct me if I'm wrong):
>
> You're wrong.

Care to expand?

I mean, I know that YOU have been championing the "by any means
necessary" approach, but that doesn't explain how the record got removed
from the root without the registrar's involvement.

--
☎ 781-324-3772
✉ ajs@ajs.comhttp://www.ajs.com/~ajs