[linux-elitists] Re: MCI boots send-safe (Register) -- adds a net of 11 more spam hosts

Rob McGee list+Elite@nodns4.us
Tue Mar 1 18:55:35 PST 2005

On Tuesday 01 March 2005 19:18, I wrote:
> The send-safe.com issue is going pretty well. He's on what looks like
> I am trying with gandi.net, who is the registrar of send-safe.com,
> 1. I am having trouble resolving send-safe.com. It fails when

It does appear to have been removed from the root servers:

$ host -a send-safe.com. k.gtld-servers.net.
Trying "send-safe.com"
Using domain server:
Name: k.gtld-servers.net.
Address: 192.52.178.30#53
Aliases:

Host send-safe.com not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

But they (Gandi) have not yet removed it from their own nameservers.
--
    Rob - /dev/rob0