MCI boots send-safe (Register) -- adds a net of 11 more spam hosts (was: Re: [linux-elitists] Spam spam spam spam)

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Tue Mar 1 16:55:30 PST 2005

begin  Karsten M. Self quotation of Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 04:31:39PM -0800:

> That said:  the pressure seems to be working.  Somewhat.  I say keep it
> on.

All _naughty software_ must be eliminated from the
Internet to get rid of the child pornographers, I
mean the copyright infringers, I mean the terrorists,
I mean the spammers!  Yeah, that's it, the spammers!

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/