[linux-elitists] Save Chip!

Marcia Wilbur aicra@well.com
Thu Jun 30 22:19:22 PDT 2005

Ouch. They took his computer?!

Let's get them!

Seriously, I think he has a good case in that he had not gone outside of
the scope of his job duties. However, this type of unnecessary harassment
screams emotional distress suit to me.

I mean, nevermind the fact that they took action by force, that in
itself is extremely concerning. Actually convinced a judge to get a
warrant, entered his home...?!!!

They took his computer... his router...
would that not cause anyone some distress.

counteraction, of course!

-marcia