[linux-elitists] Save Chip!

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Jun 30 21:59:18 PDT 2005

Quoting Karsten Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com):

> Chip Salzenberg, sometime contributor to this list, though I believe he
> may have other FS credentials[1] is currently under legal action from
> his (presumably former) employer, one Health Marketing Science of King
> of Prussia, PA.

Chip's a friend, absolutely a straight-arrow good guy, and a long-time
co-worker in days gone by.  This is a shocking and dismaying thing to
have happen to someone who deserves nothing but the best.

I'm increasingly of the view that, if the firm you're at has developed
an unsavoury smell emanating from upper ranks of management, the best
course of action is to just walk away.  Don't send letters to management
advising them of the firm's problems, or otherwise try to fix it.   Let
Papa Darwin and the cumulative effect of good people voting with their
feet do the job.