[linux-elitists] Did Linux-Elitists Mailing List drop off...

Bob Bernstein rs@bernstein.providence.ri.us
Sun Jul 24 15:16:16 PDT 2005

On Sun, Jul 24, 2005 at 11:20:25AM -0700, Don Marti wrote:

> Maybe it's time to convert this forum from a Mailman list to a
> Planet site.  But not having threading would be a definite minus.

Outside-the-box off-the-grid solution: Dial-up BBS

Fast, secure, fashionably retro, spam-proof, AND: it runs on
COPPER WIRE!.

--
Bob Bernstein

	...we say that an area of space is free of matter; we call it
	empty, if there is nothing present except a gravitational
	field. However, this is not found in reality, because even far
	out in the universe there is starlight, and that *is* matter.

	                                      E. Schrodinger (1952)