[linux-elitists] Save Chip!

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Fri Jul 1 03:24:21 PDT 2005

on Thu, Jun 30, 2005 at 05:39:26PM -0700, Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
> Chip Salzenberg, sometime contributor to this list, though I believe he
> may have other FS credentials[1] is currently under legal action from
> his (presumably former) employer, one Health Marketing Science of King
> of Prussia, PA.

A few further points.

A friend with legal experience suggests that Chip's best move at this
point is to get solid legal counsel.  Talking on his part probably isn't
the best thing now.

There's a defense fund established.  Please contribute if you can.
Information at:

    http://geeksunite.net/

You might want to distribute links to that site of the form:

I do believe in collective defense and response, and think it can be
applied to this case.  Submit your ideas / information.

Peace.

    around the edges, and email slowly gets harder to use and less
    consistent and predictable.
    - Bill Cole, on NANAE